The simple solution for anyone who lives in Israel or has Israeli assets
How EZwill™ works:
Choose the relevant option for you.
Based on your family structure and circumstances
Fill out the form, guided by tips to help you understand your options.
Review and Print
Once you complete the form, your Will is automatically generated and available for printing.
4. Sign with Witnesses
Follow the instructions to make your Will legally valid.
It’s that simple!
Store your Will safely and you are done.
What does a Will on EZwill™ include?
- Instructions for distribution of your assets (including scenarios such as one spouse passing away and both spouses pass away)
- Choice of where your Will applies (in case you have a Will in another country that you want to remain valid)
- If you have children under 18 – choosing guardians for your children and instructions for managing the assets until they grow up
- For couples – an option for mutual wills
- Choosing your executor
- Clear and precise details and language
Why we created EZwill™If you live in or own any property in Israel, you probably need a Will. This is because the arrangement in Israeli law for someone who dies without a Will is not what most people would choose. When you leave this world, you want things to be as easy and smooth as possible for your loved ones. Having drawn up many dozens of Wills for her clients, Adv. Miriam Shatsky (an Israeli attorney who specializes in estate planning), identified the need for a simple and affordable solution. EZwill™ was created to offer you a simple, accessible, and affordable Will in Israel.
“I have so many questions before I get started”
That’s OK! Writing a Will is not something to be taken lightly, and you want to make sure you’re doing it correctly. Here at EZwill™, we are big believers in making informed decisions, so we provide you with a whole lot of information that will help you complete the process.
If you still have any unanswered questions, please share them with us and we would be happy to help.